For many couples, Valentine’s Day is about your relationship with your sweetheart rather than trying to impress them with fancy items like flowers, dinner and chocolates. If you are thinking of proposing to your sweetheart on the number one romantic day of the year it will be a day you both will never forget.
World wide this is a very popular day for proposing to your sweetheart. So look out this may be the day. One statistic I read is that six million couples world wide will be engaged on this special day on the calendar. Valentines Day proposals are not for everyone but if your future spouse is one you know would love to hear the question on this day then pop the big question.
If you are planning to propose on Valentines Day to your sweetheart, here are a few ideas for making the moment special and memorable:
- Say It With Candy – include your engagement ring in a box of chocolates.
- Propose in front of a crowd – at the movies, theater play, or at a restaurant you can let the gathering of people be part of the event.
- Recreate your first date – try to remember fine details of that day which she may have forgotten but will be impressed if you made the moment come alive.
- Discovering the Ring Somewhere Unexpected – think hard of where you plan to take her on your date that you can have a ring or note appear. With a note attached that says “Will you marry me?” Expect lots of hugs and kisses and maybe not an answer right away.
The Language of Love: “Will you marry me?” In different languages around the world….you can express it in a different way and have her do the translating. How fun is that!
- Spanish: Te Casas Conmigo?
- Esperanto (to a woman): Ĉu vi edziniĝus kun mi? (to a man) Ĉu vi edziĝus kun mi?
- Japanese: Watashito kekkon shite kuremasuka?
- Finnish: Haluatko naida minut?
- German: Willst Du mich heiraten?
- Italian: lo sposerete?
- French: Veux-tu m’épouser?
- Portuguese: Queres casar comigo?
Whatever way you decide to ask, do it in a personal and romantic way.
Best Wedding Venue in Oregon – Affordable Dream Wedding, Hubbard Chapel in Hubbard
Voted the Best Wedding Venue (Gold) for 2019, 2018, & 2017 by Salem’s Oregon Statesman Journal
Affordable Dream Wedding/Hubbard Chapel in Hubbard, Oregon is a great choice for your Wedding Venue Ceremony and Reception in Oregon.
Call or email for a tour by Carrie at Affordable Dream Wedding/Hubbard Chapel to see if this is your dream spot for your Wedding venue.