Voted the Best Wedding Venue (Gold) for 2019, 2018, & 2017 by Salem’s Oregon Statesman Journal.
Choosing your wedding venue is one of the biggest decisions you’ll make during your planning process for your wedding day. Whereas, for some weddings it may be the most expensive decision for that day as well. So this decision of your venue and location plays a big part before you make the other decisions that will follow. There are a few choices that make a bigger impact than others, and one of the biggest is your venue.
Your venue will set the tone of your wedding, which is why choosing your site wisely is absolutely imperative. I will list below the essential factors to consider when selecting a wedding venue. Before you sign the contract for your wedding venue, make sure it will fill all the dreams and wishes you want for your special day.
* Budget: Before you begin to go on tours of wedding venues you must know the budget you have to work with from the beginning till the end of your wedding day. You need to think ahead about all your cost and you don’t want all your money to go for the venue or wedding dress and you forget you need food and drinks as well (which is a high cost item too). To keep your stresses down, have in mind as you begin your tours a breakdown of your budget. What I mean is how much are you allowing for the main parts of your wedding. (ie: venue, food, photographer, minister, wedding dress and tuxedo, and don’t forget your honeymoon).
* Location: Is it a city, country, or a destination wedding? Be realistic about the location. You don’t want your location to be a hindrance for your guest who decide not to come because it is not convenient.
* Capacity: If you always dreamed of having a huge wedding and inviting everyone you have ever known, well make sure your venue will be able to handle them. Or if you want a small and intimate feel at your wedding with your small gathering, make sure the venue will have that capacity. You want the perfect size.
* Date availability: Before you take the time for a tour of a venue you located, ask them if your dream date is available. If it is already taken and you are not flexible you have to keep looking.
* Does it have a Chapel and Venue at the same location: This is a traditional wedding where the wedding all happens under one roof. This is ideal so you don’t lose any of your guests that may not want to drive to a different place for the reception. If you can have all the events for your wedding at one location, you have it made.
* Gut feeling: This is what it comes down to, “Go with your Gut feeling” on your decisions and you will have no regrets.
Enjoy these items listed above to begin your wedding planning. Most of all enjoy the process of creating your day.
Just as important to us is that you receive outstanding wedding support. The Affordable Dream Wedding staff lead by the owner Carrie has seen nothing but 5-star reviews on Google. She is one of the kindest and most supportive people in the entire wedding industry. Everyone has loved her outstanding services. She tries to make each wedding the dream event that you deserve.
Affordable Dream Wedding is located in the center of the Willamette Valley, half way between Portland and Salem. When you visit them, you can see and feel the beauty of the surrounding hop fields and farm land.
Affordable Dream Wedding welcomes you to Oregon Best Wedding Venue.
Affordable Dream Wedding at Hubbard Chapel
2934 H St, Hubbard, OR 97032
Call or email for a tour by Carrie at Affordable Dream Wedding/Hubbard Chapel to see if this is your dream spot for your Wedding reception.